Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why these times try me so

Well the week is finally over. It didn't go the way i had hoped. Work was work and we did almost 175 cases. Friday was the worst. None of the cases went as smoothly as I had hoped.
Then in the middle of the week, my check engine light came on, which means we shall see.My son still not any closer to working then I had hoped. This means we are running behind on finances.
My daughter is having trouble with her best friend. I am at a loss as to how to advise her. The bible says god will only give you as much as you can handle. I am hoping and praying that He has seen fit to give me my share this go around.
I am sorry if this writing seems a little whiny. Matter of fact it sounds that way to me as well. But I am hoping that my writing about my life will reach someone as well. To show them that it isn't really as bad as it seems,well almost.
The good news is that the story I am writing for my first contest is almost done. I have to do some fine tuning. I am at 975 words so need to edit it down to 750, and change the story line a little bit as well. I have been doing a lot of reading of some very good short stories, and am contemplating that realm of writing.
I am also going out tomorrow and do some landscaping photos, another of my hobbies.
I hope by doing this it may relieve some of the anxiety of the previous week.
So for now god bless to all, and keep on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment